*gets called an ‘uppity nigga’ by a white guy holding a rifle in his profile pic*
*goes back to bed*
… so you do and then they neeever send you asks.
…talking about how great that show ‘Offspring’ is.
…I love your ‘selfies’. I want to see them. I like looking at people. I like seeing a look in your eyes, I like to imagine what you’re thinking as you take a photo of yourself. ‘I look good today!’ ‘I hope I look good today…’ ‘I love my new dress/haircut/shoes/glasses/nails…’ I don’t care if you pull a silly face. I don’t care if you make an expression out of insecurity. I don’t care if you hate your smile and purposefully look sombre. I don’t care because I want to celebrate you sharing yourself with me, with your friends, with the world on a public website. Frankly, I am sick of tired of people shaming others for posting ‘selfies’, posting too many ‘selfies’ … I’m sick of it. It’s not shameful to enjoy yourself, to want to share yourself with particular people or anyone, it’s not. It’s not. If people have a problem with how much or how you share yourself, it’s their problem, their insecurities showing, fuck them and their noise. I love your ‘selfies’. I want to see them.
Someone on ebay is selling their brand new $300 Mimco bag on ebay for starting price $40… I bidded $55. Hot damn!
Oh my fuck. I actually said to Josh during the last episode of Game of Thrones that I bet there would be ‘tumblr outrage’ and people would be commenting on the ‘white savior’ thing and twisting it way out of control. And I just read this on tumblr:
“I feel like, at least for fans of the show who haven’t read the, people tend to overlook the really problematic colonialist overtones of Dany’s storyline because she is so “badass” and OMG DRAGONS! (Not that book fans don’t overlook the colonialism of it all, either.) Just because you have dragons (divine mandates, anyone?), it doesn’t give you the right to overtake a city-state as your own and impose a completely different system of life and government upon them.”
… utter some banal tripe such as ‘aren’t you coooold?’ to someone in shorts/thongs/short dress on a cold day, or ‘how do you waaalk in thooose?’ to someone wearing high heels …
freak me the fuck out.
I’m going to do a thing.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Probably not, given everybody is pretty dumb at 18.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
This weekend. Aaaall weekend.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Probably. Shit, people get mad at me when I kiss people. People are fucking weird.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A navy skirt, an olive green knit jumper, blue/green argyle socks and my silver owl necklace.
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Track-pants. I don’t own any jeans. I hate jeans.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
I hope so.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
It varies day to day but mostly antisocial.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Depends on the person but in general, yeah.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
There are two men I would do absolutely everything for.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I did fuck all today. I did clean the house and do washing but that shouldn’t be a public holiday thing. Dammit. Wasted day.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
It’s actually sort of weird. I have a sweaty forehead. Gross.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
My comfy computer chair that has my butt groove in it.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Yeah. As it turns out she wasn’t right for me at all. I guess looking back on that period of my life I was pretty foolish.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Dangerfield. 30% sale.
30. Does anyone hate you?
I’m sure of it.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
No, I turn them into candles because I’m cool as fuck.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
An hour ago.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
If my acting class is ‘hanging out’ then yes, several. If not… no.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
Pretending it was Hogwarts. Escaping into fantasy. Everything else sucked.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
I feel so Myspace right now. This thing must be for like… 15 year olds or something.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All the time, particularly at night, eyes wide open and recounting every mistake I’ve made and hating on myself, haha.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
I’m civil and polite to everyone, kind and friendly to people I like.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
It depends on the people/person I want to hide them from. People close to me can tell when I’m upset, it’s really annoying, haha.
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
I prefer to be friends with awesome people.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
No, it’s just cool indifference for people I don’t like.
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
Ugh, yes. Embarrassing.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
Mmm, probably nobody right now.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
What the fuck? It pains me to see someone I love cry.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My manager, I was calling in sick like a smooth criminal (I was not sick… badass).
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
No. I hide a lot of my grossness from Josh, haha.
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yeah. I worry I freak him out sometimes but he seems to like hanging out with me so that’s good.
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
Yes. But I’ve worked on it for a few years and I think I have it somewhat under control.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
Yeah, I’ve given up on a few people this year and they have me. It’s tough to realise that some people just aren’t good for you, won’t ever be good for you and probably never were to begin with. It’s been hard but I think I’ll be okay.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Treadmill, weights, work, swim, acting class, buy toilet paper. Thrilling.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Eating pasta we are about to order, hooray! Then watching Game of Thrones.
85. Are you over your past?
No. I like to think I am but it’s always bubbling below the surface and comes out at random and annoying times and I’m a mess for a few hours but then I get back to ignoring it. It’s very healthy.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
No. I stopped doing that when I told a girl in high school something private and her parents yelled at me over the phone. I haven’t really opened up to anyone since then.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
Yeah, I’d be wondering why he doesn’t have his key though.
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
Yes, it was going pretty awesomely and still is.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
WHY WOULD I TELL YOU LIES, ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE? Yes.
97. Who do you have texts from?
Some friends and my mum.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’d pretend it doesn’t affect me and go home and wallow in misery and hate on life for a while.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
That took me like 15 minutes, what the fuck am I doing with my life?